Another weekend has flown by, and it's time to get ready for the work week. I decided to try to change things up a bit this week to get a little more variety. I will be posting recipes separately this week. Enjoy!!!
Sunday:
French Chicken in a Pot (sounds fancy, but super easy and tasty)! served with baked acorn squash and sauteed swiss chard. I will post the recipe shortly!
Monday - Stacked Chicken Enchiladas with beans and corn.
Tuesday - Meatloaf patties served with roasted carrots, mushrooms, and onions; and steamed green beans. I add shredded zucchini and carrots, a little balsamic vinegar, and some Parmesan to the patties to get a little extra veggies in :)
Wednesday: Class night. Urban Plates!
Thursday: Coconut & Almond Crusted Mahi-Mahi, served with sauteed kale & onions, and butternut squash soup. I use shredded coconut and almond meal for the crust and an egg wash to make it all stick together. You can bake or pan fry in coconut oil :)
Friday: Curried Red Lentils & Chickpeas. This recipe is pretty simple and loaded with flavor! I will post this recipe shortly!!
Saturday: Leftovers!
No comments:
Post a Comment