Saturday, February 2, 2013

A New Start...

A few years ago, I decided to start a blog on a whim. While I had great intentions, within a week, my motivation diminished, and I haven't posted since. I've decided to give it another whirl and hopefully I'll have a little more success.

My goals this time is to create a place where I can share recipes, health tips, life-style changes, reading material, etc. - basically, a little of everything. I often receive questions from friends and family about different supplements, workout routines, recipes and the like. I'd like to use this blog as a central place to share this information with anyone who is interested. I'd be happy to receive suggestions on specific topics and will do my best to research and provide detailed answers.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet. I'm in! You are awesome and are going to kill it on here.

    ReplyDelete