Friday, April 19, 2013

Kobucha & Greens Smoothie

I should have probably named this something more interesting, but the creative juices don't start to flow until after 8am :) Anyhow, I was having a bit of a hectic evening last night. Ran errands, went to Yoga, house stuff, and then Dutch class. Somewhere between all that I needed to prepare and eat dinner. YEAH RIGHT!
In an effort to ease the stress, I opt'd to make a smoothie for dinner. I used my breakfast smoothie as a base, removed the avocado, and added some kobucha... and VIOLA ! a masterpiece. I know it sounds a little funky, but it's pretty damn good. I will be making this AGAIN. The kobucha squash adds a nice sweetness and it super filling. I had my shake around 6:30 and didn't get out of class until 10 and I was STILL full. Best part, it's low calorie and packed with nutrients!

Kobucha & Greens Smoothie

1 cup Almond Milk
1 scoop MRM Chocolate Protein Powder
1 scoop of Green Superfood Antioxidant Berry Drink pwdr
1 cup cooked kobucha squash
1/2 c crushed ice

Combine ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. ENJOY!

Nutritional Analysis:

Calories 270; Protein 22g, Carbs 36 g, fat 4g.

No comments:

Post a Comment